Protect-Fast ™ - Braided Sleeving, Wrap & Expander
Protect-Fast™ Braided Sleeving & Wrap is an efficient solution allowing for easy installation of wires or bundles of cable. It is a tough, lightweight method used to contain and protect cable assemblies, hoses and wire harnesses from abrasion and cutting.
Protect-Fast™ Expander provides excellent flexibility and abrasion resistance for wire and cable organizing within a variety of applications including telecommunications, automotive, electronics, and data center design. It’s open woven structure enables the Expander to be enlarged up to 3 times the initial diameter.
Protect-Fast ™ - Qualifications & Standards
• The PFR material is MIL-202 and FAR25 approved, gasoline resistant, and has a temperature rating from -75ºC to 125ºC
• The ECM material is FAR25 approved; low outgassing, resistant to acids and gasoline, temperature rating from -75ºC to 150ºC
• The PFW material is UL94 V-0 & UL VW-1 approved, solvent resistant, and has a temperature rating from -75ºC to 125ºC
• The PSW material is FAR25 approved, chemical resistant, and has a temperature rating from -70ºC to 200ºC
Seal-Fast ™ - Plate Seal
Plate-Seal is the fastest, safest, and most reliable way to protect critical equipment in places where wire, cable, air hoses, liquid hoses, and fuel and oil lines pass through openings and are in contact with sharp panel surfaces. The flame resistant Plate-Seal protects against chafing and abrasion, and seals out heat, fumes, dust, moisture, and other contaminants. The rubber grommet portion grips tightly to create an environmental seal that provides a clean and organized appearance. Plate-Seal mounts to a panel
using rivets or screws and is offered in stock sizes which can be customized to fit many applications.
Seal-Fast ™ - Plate Seal Performance
• Resistant to fluids (solvents, fuels, and oils) per MIL-R-3065D, MIL-R-6855 and MIL-R-2765
• Continuous operating temperature: -50ºF to 320ºF (-45ºC to 160ºC)
• Intermittent operating temperature: -70ºF to 400ºF (-57ºC to 204ºC)