R-LOC® Stainless Steel Cable Ties
R-LOC ® Stainless Steel cable ties provide solutions to all your clamping problems. R-LOC® cable ties are used world-wide to secure POLES, CABLES, PIPES and perform host of other clamping functions. R-LOC ® Cable ties are offered in both AISI 304 and AISI 316 Stainless Steel. Raychem RPG provides customised solutions including designing, testing, validation and stimulation through our in house testing facilities.
R-LOC ® Stainless Steel cable ties not only have high resistance to heat but can also stand the test of salts and acids. They are the perfect choice for Indoor, Outdoor and Underground applications. R-LOC ® cable ties have rounded edges and are safe for handling. To ensure the security of your clamping functions, R-LOC ® ties are subjected to rigorous physical and chemical testing. R-LOC ® Cable ties are randomly subjected to loop tensile strength.
• Flame Retardant
• Very High UV Resistance.
• Non-Toxic and Halogen Free
• Rounded edges and Smooth Surfaces for safe handling
• Ideal for applications where Corrosion, Vibration, Radiation and Temperature extremes are concerned
R-LOC® Cable Tie Types:
• Self Locking mechanism for fast and easy installation
• Fully enclosed head does not allow dirt or grit to interfere with locking mechanism
• Cable Tie Lock Mechanism Ball made of SS316 ensuring perfect lock in harsh corrosive conditions
Ball Lock / Spring:
• The unique spring form design maintains greater installed tension on non-resilient objects
• Precise Loop Diameter Applications
• Light weight, tamper proof, positive lock design
• Can be reused for multiple installations over long period of time